Personal Literacy Narrative

What comes to mind when we think of books?  It will be knowledge for the vast majority of people. Some people believe that reading is more informative than watching a video. I began to enjoy it as I progressed. Thills and things that have nothing to do with the real world, such as science fiction mystery excite me the most.

The first book I ever read was science fiction. Title by Shanta Poribar by Jafar Iqbal was in Bangla. The book was about a girl who lost her parents at a very early age and was sent to an orphanage. Nobody adopted and she grew up there and later she graduated from college and became a teacher. Being a teacher, she fell in love with a guy and married him. When she had a kid, she left her job so she could give full attention to her kid because she missed the parents’ love and she wanted to give everything to her kid. Through the main character’s hardships, I learned the importance of being grateful. I was in fifth grade when I read that book, and I’ve been interested in reading ever since. My growing interest in reading had led me to pick up an interest in finance and business. Reading Robert Kiyosaki’s “Rich Dad Poor Dad” inspired me deeply. Despite working hard towards your goals, I learned there is always a possibility of failure. However, failure in life could be your most valuable teacher. A person that fails and doesn’t give up can still be successful. This principle motivated me. Through reading, I was able to build character and develop admiration for hard work. Despite reading educating me and inspiring me it was also a source of relaxation. I tend to make my room dark with only one lamp on that’s beside my bed. Have a cup of coffee and my iPad ready to start reading. It’s a form of medication with all the quietness around. It’s just me, my book, and myself. It keeps me motivated and gives me positive energy.

I usually write once or twice a week. When it comes to writing, I’m not all that interested. When I’m feeling down, I like to write. I used to keep a diary when I was younger, it was inspired by a movie in which the main character kept a diary in which he wrote about everything that happened in his life. for a few months, I wrote diaries before abandoning writing because, as a young child, you don’t have much privacy, and the things I write in my diary are open to everybody. My cousin once read my diary, and after that, I’ve stopped writing in diaries about my life. That demotivated me a lot. After that incident, I stopped writing. I like to write stories that come to mind from time to time. Or I make up a story based on something I’ve seen or done in the past. Despite that Writing can be very beneficial in improving one’s English writing or speaking skills because it is a good overall practice. In terms of personal writing, I’d like to write a book, but it’s not always easy. To be a writer and author, you must put in a lot of effort. So, I’m pushing myself as hard as I can to improve. Winston S Churchill once said, “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” This shows that you are going to fail no matter what. And if you get successful without getting the chance of failing, that’s not your destination yet. It is the journey or failure which is more beautiful than the destination. It requires a lot of courage to complete the journey and achieve the dream that once you are determined to achieve. 

Learning is key to any successful person. Reading and writing are components of it. The more you read, the more you learn. There is nothing wrong with trying; what is wrong is giving up in the middle. There is no age limit for learning and gaining knowledge. A person cannot count all the stars in the galaxy, nor can he or she count every single grain of sand. Isn’t it endless? Knowledge, like stars or sand, is something that no one can get enough of. You can always learn new things. I want to be a businessman with big dreams that nobody in my family did not even think of, so reading is extremely important to me. It provides you with a new perspective on the world. Which is crucial in the sense of becoming a businessman. I want to learn and learn and learn until I am old. There is no such thing as a limit to knowledge. However, it is not always the books that provide insight into life. You must interact with a variety of people and observe how different people’s perspectives can be. Your life’s complications are distinct. Cristiano Ronaldo once said in an interview “no matter what people say in my mind I’m always the best.” and that’s the mindset I keep whenever I try to do something. I’m the best at whatever I’m doing whether I’m right or wrong. 

Reading and writing are some of the most important things in life. Slowly and steadily, we gain knowledge, and we work on it and make our life useful. The journey of how it starts, and nobody knows how it’s really going to end. We must work hard and avoid all the obstacles and face them.